cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rsdataiq
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Qlik Sense and QlikView Ports

If I have qlik sense and Qlikview in my company and the communication ports are the same. I understand that I must change the ports in one of the two.

For example Qlikview 80 by 85.

Does anyone know which is the range of the following ports: 80 443 4747

Sorry for my english.

Thank you

4 Replies
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @rsdataiq 

Are you asking for assistance in changing default ports of Qlik Sense and QlikView? The online Qlik help has the below entries for the ports associated with Qlik Sense and QlikView environments:

Qlik Sense Ports

QlikView Ports

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!
Vegar
MVP
MVP

As I understand would only need to change the ports if QlikView and Qlik Sense where running on the same machine, but according to the Qlik Sense documentation it is not possible to install Qlik Sense on a machine with QlikView Server already installed.

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/April2019/Subsystems/PlanningQlikSenseDeployments/Content/Sense_De...
Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

@Vegar Is spot on 🙂

Don't forget to Like posts and use the "Accept as Solution" button on content that answered your question! Thanks 🙂
Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

While there are ways of installing Qlik Sense Enterprise and QlikView Server on the same machine, that would not be supported in any way. Consider that the two softwares would conflict over resources, making the server instable.

No, issue, of course, if you are talking about the two desktop clients (as long as you don't run them at the same time performing reloads or working with large documents).

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.