Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qwebnm
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

QlikView Accesspoint is not initialized when accessed again after use.

Dear Qlik Team,

I have a question because while using the access point, something is different from before.
The issues are as follows.

<before>
1. The user opens the app on the access point and performs various inquiries and other tasks.
2. When you log in again, it will return to the previous operation.

<After>
1. The user opens the app on the access point and performs various inquiries and other tasks.
2. When you log in again, the tasks from step 1 above remain.

Why is this happening?
Is there a way to set it back to before?

Please reply if possible.
thank you.

Labels (2)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
marcus_sommer

Take a look on the session recovery setting within the QMC. By enabling it the server sets automatically a user-bookmark by a logout and called it again by the next login.

View solution in original post

Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @qwebnm,

I agree with Marcus that the scenario you are describing is most likely Session Recovery being enabled. Have a look at Qlik Support article Session Recovery in QlikView: How to enable it and how it works for more details.

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
marcus_sommer

Take a look on the session recovery setting within the QMC. By enabling it the server sets automatically a user-bookmark by a logout and called it again by the next login.

Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @qwebnm,

I agree with Marcus that the scenario you are describing is most likely Session Recovery being enabled. Have a look at Qlik Support article Session Recovery in QlikView: How to enable it and how it works for more details.

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!