cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

QlikView IIS installation

Hi,

I am installting only IIS but after installtion I have noticed QV 11 client also installed with access point.

Please let me know how we avoid client installation.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

The top item in you image. QlikView IIS icon. However, the server installation has never installed the client Desktop software.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

The client software is not included in the server installation package. Your images in hard to see, but I am assuming the bottom one is from the Start Menu and I have never seen a QlikView IIS link either.

Bill

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Yes I have copied it from the Start menu.Please never mind your question is not cleared to me. What do mean QlikView IIS link? Is it related to access point?

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

The top item in you image. QlikView IIS icon. However, the server installation has never installed the client Desktop software.

Bill

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

My bad....very sorry. I am installing it one machine and checking it from the other machine.