Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ulyana
Contributor
Contributor

QlikView Objects does not show up in Sheet

Hello!

We have an issue where our client user enters the application through qvp, he sees empty sheets without objects. He has a Named CAL, is in the AD group, has a role. I do not know what's the problem. 

Thanks!

db2305a5-6c06-479a-9017-30470026b299.png

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

The only other thing of which I can think that would be in play would be something gone wrong in Section Access using Reduction fields, or potentially something in that user's Settings.ini file for their client, that is located in: C:\Users\UserProfileName\AppData\Roaming\QlikTech\QlikView\Settings.ini.  You could try renaming that and let it recreate on the next opening of the client to see if that changes things or not.  May have to relicense or re-lease a license in this case...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Is your client using the same desktop version as the server version?

-Rob

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

The only other thing of which I can think that would be in play would be something gone wrong in Section Access using Reduction fields, or potentially something in that user's Settings.ini file for their client, that is located in: C:\Users\UserProfileName\AppData\Roaming\QlikTech\QlikView\Settings.ini.  You could try renaming that and let it recreate on the next opening of the client to see if that changes things or not.  May have to relicense or re-lease a license in this case...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.