Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pandiarajan
Creator
Creator

QlikView Reload Issues

Dear All,

We are getting one weird issue in one of our QlikView Dashboard.  We are getting a different value in Qlikview Dashboard between running QMC and through Manual Reload or windows task scheduler. We are reloading the same application through windows task scheduler for Export Excel.  Even though we have removed the section access and reload but still we are getting different value

6 Replies
pradosh_thakur
Master II
Master II

1: Can you copy paste the code in  a new qvw ans see what results you are getting

2: Do you have binary load ?

3:  Do you have a .prj folder ?

Learning never stops.
pandiarajan
Creator
Creator
Author

Thank You For Quick Response Pradosh

1)  Can you copy paste the code in  a new qvw ans see what results you are getting - Yes I have done still i am getting Same Wrong Value

2: Do you have binary load ?   - Yes 

3:  Do you have a .prj folder ?  - No

marksouzacosta
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Will be nice to see the app. Can you share it with us?

Read more at Data Voyagers - datavoyagers.net
pradosh_thakur
Master II
Master II

A couple more things
1: Is your data updated in both qmc/server folders and your local one. If the qvds are not uodated the data may be different
2: Does your binary load file has section access

You can post the app if this checks doesn't help you so Mark can have a look. I don't have the license so hopefully he can help you solve this.

Thanks
Pradosh
Learning never stops.
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

When you are doing the reloads, are you using the same login account?  Is there Section Access applied to the document?

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

What I would do in this case is be sure you are running the Script/Document logging and compare the lines fetched on each pull in the app from the two different runs to figure out which table is missing record(s), as once you know that, then should be easier to try to explain what may be happening at that point.  Hopefully this makes some sense.

To Bill's point, I would probably run with Section Access commented out to take that out of the equation for the moment and be sure the data pulls tie out that way, and if they do, then uncomment Section Access again and recheck things in the logs that way...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.