Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jelena
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

QlikView Test Server License

Hi all,

I want to set up QlikView Test environment in addition to production, which we already have. I read that for Test Server we have to buy the new license and all application then will have watermark "test".  Also read there is no license lease from QlikView Test Server - what exactly does that mean? Do I have to pay for additional test license or not?

Thanks in advance!

Labels (4)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @jelena ,

you will need to reach out to your account manager and request a test license.

You might need to pay extra, but that's something you'll need to discuss with the account manager.

License lease is the possibility of "leasing" a license for the Desktop client from the server, and that's indeed disabled for test licenses. So, Desktop clients will need to lease the license from the production server.

Daniele

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.

View solution in original post

Albert_Candelario

Hello @jelena ,

@Daniele_Purrone 's answer is great! And I would also suggest reviewing this information we have on this topic.

QlikView Test Server FAQ - Qlik Community - 1711171

Cheers!

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @jelena ,

you will need to reach out to your account manager and request a test license.

You might need to pay extra, but that's something you'll need to discuss with the account manager.

License lease is the possibility of "leasing" a license for the Desktop client from the server, and that's indeed disabled for test licenses. So, Desktop clients will need to lease the license from the production server.

Daniele

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
Albert_Candelario

Hello @jelena ,

@Daniele_Purrone 's answer is great! And I would also suggest reviewing this information we have on this topic.

QlikView Test Server FAQ - Qlik Community - 1711171

Cheers!

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer