Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AniketVasadkar
Contributor III
Contributor III

QlikView Version

Hi,

Below is the installed QlikView Desktop version on Server we have

Qlik View April 2020

Version : 12.50.20000.0 

How Do I know this some SR version or not like SR1 SR2 etc

Where do I get all historical versions for QlikView versions ? To know which is the latest.

Thanks

Aniket

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @AniketVasadkar,

QV version April 2020/12.50.20000 is the initial release (IR) version of April 2020/12.50.  The full build version of SR1 of April 2020/12.50 is 12.50.20100, SR2 is 12.50.20200, SR3 is 12.50.20300, etc. 

The Qlik Download Website has the historical versions of QV.  You'll need an account and to be logged in to see all of the available downloads.  Also suggest that you subscribe to the Qlik Support Updates Blog, where releases of new versions are announced.  Click the big "Subscribe" button on the right side of the screen.

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!

View solution in original post

Maria_Halley
Support
Support

@AniketVasadkar

You can actually see the version in QMC and Desktop from the interface.

In QlikView Desktop go to Help- About QlikView and it gives you the full version like "QlikView May 2021 SR1"

In the QMC it is in the top right corner.

I'm not sure if this is new in May 2021, I don't remember seeing it before either @Chip_Matejowsky

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @AniketVasadkar,

QV version April 2020/12.50.20000 is the initial release (IR) version of April 2020/12.50.  The full build version of SR1 of April 2020/12.50 is 12.50.20100, SR2 is 12.50.20200, SR3 is 12.50.20300, etc. 

The Qlik Download Website has the historical versions of QV.  You'll need an account and to be logged in to see all of the available downloads.  Also suggest that you subscribe to the Qlik Support Updates Blog, where releases of new versions are announced.  Click the big "Subscribe" button on the right side of the screen.

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!
Maria_Halley
Support
Support

@AniketVasadkar

You can actually see the version in QMC and Desktop from the interface.

In QlikView Desktop go to Help- About QlikView and it gives you the full version like "QlikView May 2021 SR1"

In the QMC it is in the top right corner.

I'm not sure if this is new in May 2021, I don't remember seeing it before either @Chip_Matejowsky