Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jdaines89
Contributor
Contributor

QlikView and NPrinting Upgrades (Very Outdated)

Hello, I'm hoping someone on here can provide me with some advice with regards to upgrades to NPrinting and QlikView. I'm unclear on which versions would be compatible and whether or not I can even upgrade.

My company is using NPrinting Client v15.0.1.8 and NPrinting Sever v15.0.1.8 and QlikView Server x64 v11.0.11440.0 and QlikView x64 v12.10

jdaines89_0-1651133211894.pngjdaines89_1-1651133233412.png

Both Nprinting and QlikView run on the same server (Windows Server 2012).

I feel like I am missing out on some bug fixes and improvements by using such outdated versions of both software.

What would be best versions to upgrade to and how can I go about upgrading? Will my current license work with the new versions? Thank you!

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Adam_R
Support
Support

Hi Daines,

We recommend always updating to the latest versions from everything. The latest versions are always compatible with each other.

You can download them here:

Downloads | Qlik Community

That said, your version is truly very old, and it may not be possible for you to perform a major update without technical help. Our support policy ends after 2 years of release, so currently the oldest supported version is 2020 May. In case you need technical help, please reach out to support and your Account manager.

Upgrading and migrating QlikView Server ‒ QlikView

Qlik NPrinting upgrade ‒ Qlik NPrinting

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Adam_R
Support
Support

Hi Daines,

We recommend always updating to the latest versions from everything. The latest versions are always compatible with each other.

You can download them here:

Downloads | Qlik Community

That said, your version is truly very old, and it may not be possible for you to perform a major update without technical help. Our support policy ends after 2 years of release, so currently the oldest supported version is 2020 May. In case you need technical help, please reach out to support and your Account manager.

Upgrading and migrating QlikView Server ‒ QlikView

Qlik NPrinting upgrade ‒ Qlik NPrinting

jdaines89
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hey Adam, thanks for that. However, the download link you sent said access denied.

I would need technical help, but in the links you sent, it only gives a guide for QlikView Server v11.20 and later, however my version comes before that (v11.0.11440.0)

As for NPrinting, the link is about upgrading from v17 and above...whereas my version is v15.0.1.8 and I cannot find any mention of what to do in order to upgrade from my version

Can you put me in touch with someone who can assist with me the exact versions I have installed?

Adam_R
Support
Support

Hi Danies,

In this case, please open a support ticket, and we will be able to identify you and connect you with the correct person. Please do note however, that in the end you'll be in touch with the Consulting team, which is a paid service, as they are the only ones able to offer any kind of support for products more than 2 years old. More information about this will be sent in the support ticket.