Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qwebnm
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

QlikView and Oracle compatibility questions.

I would like to know if the current QlikView version 12.10.20700.0 SR9 we are running on our servers is compatible with the Oracle client 19c?

If there is a problem or you recommend a different version, please tell us the recommended version.

thank you.

Labels (3)
3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

My understanding is, that you will need to install the ODBC connector. 

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/connectors/Subsystems/ODBC_connector_help/Content/Connectors_ODBC/Oracle...

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.

View solution in original post

Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

@qwebnm,

Qlik Support article Supported Oracle database versions for QlikView and Qlik Sense and how to connect to different versi... points to the same Qlik Connectors Help entry that Bill provided you.

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!

Albert_Candelario

@qwebnm in any case as mentioned on the article is not supported and I not  even sure such Oracle version exist when QlikView 12.10 was out, hence not tested and that is why not supported.

Plus, this QlikView version is not supported and you should move to a fully supported one as soon as you can.

Cheers,

Albert

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer

3 Replies
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

My understanding is, that you will need to install the ODBC connector. 

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/connectors/Subsystems/ODBC_connector_help/Content/Connectors_ODBC/Oracle...

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

@qwebnm,

Qlik Support article Supported Oracle database versions for QlikView and Qlik Sense and how to connect to different versi... points to the same Qlik Connectors Help entry that Bill provided you.

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!
Albert_Candelario

@qwebnm in any case as mentioned on the article is not supported and I not  even sure such Oracle version exist when QlikView 12.10 was out, hence not tested and that is why not supported.

Plus, this QlikView version is not supported and you should move to a fully supported one as soon as you can.

Cheers,

Albert

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer