Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qwebnm
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

QlikView version upgrade performance question

QlikView version upgrade, what will be improved?

Does performance improve too?

Please answer.

Thanks & Regards.

Labels (4)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hello @qwebnm 

I have moved your post to the correct forum (QlikView Administration). 

As for your question: You can review our release notes for QlikView to investigate for any potential performance adjustments. Overall, performance will continue to rely mostly on the system you are running QlikView on (disk speed, RAM availability, network speed, etc...) but any older versions of QlikView with known performance issues due to defects will of course benefit from an upgrade.

All the best,
Sonja 

Don't forget to Like posts and use the "Accept as Solution" button on content that answered your question! Thanks 🙂

View solution in original post

Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @qwebnm,

I agree with @Sonja_Bauernfeind in that making sure your server architecture meets and/or exceeds the QlikView Server/Publisher system requirements would be key.  I encourage you to have a discussion with your Qlik account team about having a system health check.

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hello @qwebnm 

I have moved your post to the correct forum (QlikView Administration). 

As for your question: You can review our release notes for QlikView to investigate for any potential performance adjustments. Overall, performance will continue to rely mostly on the system you are running QlikView on (disk speed, RAM availability, network speed, etc...) but any older versions of QlikView with known performance issues due to defects will of course benefit from an upgrade.

All the best,
Sonja 

Don't forget to Like posts and use the "Accept as Solution" button on content that answered your question! Thanks 🙂
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @qwebnm,

I agree with @Sonja_Bauernfeind in that making sure your server architecture meets and/or exceeds the QlikView Server/Publisher system requirements would be key.  I encourage you to have a discussion with your Qlik account team about having a system health check.

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!
qwebnm
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

1. Can you elaborate on the performance problem caused by the defect?

2. If there are no problems during use, will upgrading QlikView help performance?

Please answer.
Thanks & Regards.