Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
immkhan2
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlikview Dashboard Deployment

Hi Gurus,

I have some questions regarding the Qlikview dashboard deployment:

1. How can I be able to access the dashboard outside my company network without Public IP or VPN?
  2. The small device version starts with a weird outlook of options like Current Selection, Bookmarks, Switch to Full Browser Version etc. How can I change that outlook?
  3. In Small device version, how can I restrict it to Only Charts? Text Boxes and other elements are also displaying which I don't want.
  4. How can I save complete dashboard or some component in PPT or PDF?

Urgent suggestion is highly appreciable as we need to deploy our Qlikview Dashboard.

Regards

Imran

3 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Please find my views on points.

1. Its not possible without having public IP to access it from internet (outside company).

2. Its not possible to change those things.

3. You need to create separate applications only for mobile use, in that you can define what to be shown and what not.

4. You need nPrinting module to do that, which has a cost component.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
immkhan2
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Dear Kaushik

I already have NPrinting license. Can I do it without re-developing my application on NPrinting? I mean I can use same .qvw file.

Regards

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Yes You can leverage the QVW file but you will have to design the nprinting report.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!