Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MaheshNayakar
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlikview Excel export issue

Hello Experts,

Recently we upgraded to Qlikview 12.50 SR4 version, After upgrade we encounter excel export issue Excel is exporting numbers as text. This happens regardless of Setting.ini in the server being ExcelExportMixedAsText=0 or the Desktop App Egg setting.

We know that this issue encountered in 12.3 and 12.4 and early versions of 12.50, As advised by a Qlik in several portals that this issue resolved in 12.50 SR3 and above but it does not, do we have any solution for the issue?

Labels (1)
  • Other

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

This is a known issue that was addressed in QlikView version May 2021 SR2 and May 2022 SR1.

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Maria_Halley
Support
Support

@MaheshNayakar

Since this should be fixed in the version you are using. I think you should log a case with Technical support

Or
MVP
MVP

I'm not sure what exactly was addressed in any specific versions, but my understanding is that all exports now use the specific numeric format set in the Number tab - Number Format Settings. If "Expression Default" is selected, the output will be text. This might have been changed in one of the newer releases, though I don't recall seeing anything like that in the release notes (I might have missed it).

Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

This is a known issue that was addressed in QlikView version May 2021 SR2 and May 2022 SR1.

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!