Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KenAdams
Creator
Creator

Qlikview Management Console

Hi all,

Does anyone know how to troubleshoot tasks which are giving "  connector connect Error "

Thanks.

Labels (2)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Maria_Halley
Support
Support

@KenAdams 

Did you set the document to generate a document log. as @Chip_Matejowsky  mentioned. 

You should be able to see what it is that can't connect. For the log messages, I think it is the other way around

you are getting "The source document is not reloaded successfully" because of the connect error. 

View solution in original post

Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @KenAdams,

I agree with @Maria_Halley in that the connect error returned in the document log is causing the error in the task log. Can you provide the document log or snippet of document log that shows the error returned there? Thanks!

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @KenAdams,

Can you clarify this error your receiving with more context? Can you provide the task log of the failed reload task along with the document log of the QVW file associated with the failed task?

By default, the task logs are stored in %ProgramData%\QlikTech\DistributionService\1\Log\DateOfTask\NameOfTask. If you have configured the QDS Application Data Folder in a different folder, you can check the location by looking in the QMC > System > Setup > Distribution Services > QDS@ > General tab.

If document logging is enabled, it will be stored in the same directory in which the QVW file is housed. If document logging is not enabled, you will need to open the QVW file in QlikView Developer, click Settings > Document Properties > General tab and ensure the Generate Logfile checkbox is ticked. Then run the reload task so that the document log is generated.

Best Regards

KenAdams
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi chip 

In task log i am seeing the error message "The source document is not reloaded successfully" I think that's why i am getting "Unsuccessful execution caused by an Unavailable resource " error

Any solution to troubleshoot these kind of tasks?

Regards,

Ken Adams.

Maria_Halley
Support
Support

@KenAdams 

Did you set the document to generate a document log. as @Chip_Matejowsky  mentioned. 

You should be able to see what it is that can't connect. For the log messages, I think it is the other way around

you are getting "The source document is not reloaded successfully" because of the connect error. 

Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @KenAdams,

I agree with @Maria_Halley in that the connect error returned in the document log is causing the error in the task log. Can you provide the document log or snippet of document log that shows the error returned there? Thanks!

Best Regards

Maria_Halley
Support
Support

@KenAdams 

Did you solve the issue? 

Albert_Candelario

Hello @KenAdams ,

Any update for the Community?

Cheers,

Albert

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer
KenAdams