Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlikview SBE server Source folder

Hello

I am using a Qlikview SBE server. Where can I specify my source folders.

So for example in my full blown Qlikview enterprise server if I go to the System Tab--->Distribution Services--->Source folders

there I get to specify my source folder.

But in my Qlikview SBE server it does not give that option as it does not have any distribution services.

So can anyone please let me know where can I specify my Source folder path when using a Qlikview SBE server?

Thanks

3 Replies
maxgro
MVP
MVP

Me too I don't have Source Folders in SBE; I suppose because I don't have the publisher (the same in Enterprise I think)

Not applicable
Author

So if I am using an SBE and have to specify multiple source folders instead of the default root folder how do I do that?

Thanks

maxgro
MVP
MVP

AFAIK there is no source folder without publisher

Without publisher license

- the folders for documents are defined in system --> setup --> qlikview server --> folders -->document folders (root and mounted)

- in document tab you don't have Source documents (from the SBE server online help: Note! This page is only available if a valid QlikView Publisher (QVP) license was installed.)

- when you reload a document in folder c:\folder you get the same document in the same folder refreshed

- this does not depend on the version of the server (SBE or EE), but depends on the presence / absence of the publisher