Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shovon_ra
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlikview Server Preload feature not working in Mounted Folder

Hi experts! Please help!!

In my Qlikview deployment there is a mounted folder along with Root Directory. I want to enable 'Preload' option available under performance tab for one of my document in Mounted Directory. whenever the option is enabled it gives 'Access Denied, No User CAL for document' error after QMC reloading whereas the Doc CAL is properly assigned.

If I move the same document to Root Directory and assign a Doc CAL then it works fine. Is it known issue? have anyone experienced the same and what is the solution.

Thanks, Shovon
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
shovon_ra
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

The issue is now resolved. Thanks to Bbs for providing the possible solution, below is the link. It was permission issue - namely for domain and authenticated users permission. once I have allowed these users now it seems working fine. i.e. the report access problem gone. 

QlikView-Management/Enabling-Preload-option-in-QMC-causing-Document-Access-Denied

View solution in original post

1 Reply
shovon_ra
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

The issue is now resolved. Thanks to Bbs for providing the possible solution, below is the link. It was permission issue - namely for domain and authenticated users permission. once I have allowed these users now it seems working fine. i.e. the report access problem gone. 

QlikView-Management/Enabling-Preload-option-in-QMC-causing-Document-Access-Denied