Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sunitha_chellaiah
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Qlikview server is not showing

Hi All,

In QMC, under licenses tab Qlikview Server is not showing. Only Qliview Publisher is showing.

Please help to resolve this issue. 

Kindly see attached screenshot.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lucas_Gatling
Support
Support

@sunitha_chellaiah  Is this a new installation or an existing one? Is the QlikView server service installed on the server? Have you tried doing an installation repair? You may have to stopping all the QV services and rename the QlikTech folder under C:\ProgramData, then restart all of the QV services to see if when you go back to the QMC you now see the QlikView Server option under the licenses tab.

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Lucas_Gatling
Support
Support

@sunitha_chellaiah  Is this a new installation or an existing one? Is the QlikView server service installed on the server? Have you tried doing an installation repair? You may have to stopping all the QV services and rename the QlikTech folder under C:\ProgramData, then restart all of the QV services to see if when you go back to the QMC you now see the QlikView Server option under the licenses tab.

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution.
sunitha_chellaiah
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

@Lucas_Gatling  It is an existing one. Qlikview server service is installed on the server.

I have not tried an installation repair.

sunitha_chellaiah
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi @Lucas_Gatling , I have tried installation repair. Qlikview Server is now showing under licenses tab.

I have successfully added the license detail. Still tasks are not showing under tasks tab.

Kindly help to resolve this issue.