Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
viz301
Contributor
Contributor

Qlikview webserver - HTTPS

Hi,

I have enabled the https using the SSL certificate on the qlikview  webserver as per the link given

below. We are using the Qlikview webserver .But now when I try to access the access point in internet explorer using HTTPS the reports are not showing up and greyed out portion is only rendering (blank page). There is no certificate error either.

Could you please help me how to resolve this.

How To Setup HTTPS / SSL with QlikView AccessPoint... - Qlik Community - 1710263

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

2021-11-18 08_02_33-.png

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Maria_Halley
Support
Support

@viz301 

I'm moving this to the QlikView board instead. 

viz301
Contributor
Contributor
Author

OK. Thanks 

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

HI,

Did you test everything before you added the certificate? Adding a certificate would not cause the AccessPoint to not show issues.  If you are getting to the AccessPoint using HTTPS the certificate is working.

Bill

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
viz301
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks Bill for the information.

Yes everything seems to be working fine. Its just that when I access the access point with https

and fully qualified domain name of the server the page is served but reports are not visible. The certificate details show its ok.

When I try to access it using only server name it  prompts to proceed. Then after I proceed it shows as non secure but access point is rendered smoothly and everything is visible and works fine. Its only when I am trying a secure connection the issue is happening. Also sometimes it gets stuck with message "Loading".

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

2021-11-18 08_02_33-.png

viz301
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks Bill