Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nihalbuddy09
Creator II
Creator II

Relocating Qlikview Services (from machine A to machine B) - change in Domain name

Hi All,

We have a QlikView Server 11.2 installed on machine A and I have to re-locate the QlikView services from old machine to new machine.

To achieve this, currently I am following the document (QV11 Upgrade and Migration Document.pdf) starting from section 5 (from page number 30) BUT I also need to change the "Domain name" while re-installing the QV Server on machine B.

Will it impact anything if I change the Domain name instead of using the old Domain name? can I able to migrate everything even after changing the Domain name or will I face any authentication issues?

Please give me some information on how to handle this situation.

Thanks,

Nihal

Message was edited by: nihal n

2 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Have you contact to support?

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
nihalbuddy09
Creator II
Creator II
Author

No, my initial thought is to find the solution in our community but so far I had no luck and it's looks like I will have to do that to get the advise from support on this situation.

Thanks,

Nihal