Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bobiloco
Contributor III
Contributor III

Remove last document state corrupted after SR6 upgrade?

We've just upgraded the server from SR5 to SR6.

In AccessPoint, when users hit the 'Remove last document state' it takes them back to their document state at the point when the server was shut down.

ie: One of my documents now has 'Illinois' locked in even after I 'Remove last document state'.

Layout, selections, etc do not go back to the original document state but are instead going to some bookmark?

We've gone into QMC and removed bookmarks which sometimes fixes the problem but now always.

Does anyone know what happened here? Was there a step that was missed when upgrading the .shared files?

Thanks!

Bernie

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

There is a bug fix included in the upcoming SR11 release. Let's hope it will resolve any and all Remove Last Document State issues...

View solution in original post

9 Replies
ksmith24
Contributor III
Contributor III

I am encountering something similar - any further insight?

pablolabbe
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Any update with this issue  ?

pablolabbe
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

HI Keith,

Are you in SR5 ?

phcaptjim
Creator
Creator

We are experiencing the same issue.

Apparently if you close the document using the CLOSE button in the upper right corner, then remove last document state, it works.  Hopefully this will be addressed in future releases.

bobiloco
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

No updates on this end - we've just had 'Allow Session Recovery' turned off for months. Not ideal.

There was a point where I contacted tech support and they suggested that we update our servers to the most recent version but as we're still on SR6 it is still going on.

Bernie

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

There is a bug fix included in the upcoming SR11 release. Let's hope it will resolve any and all Remove Last Document State issues...

bobiloco
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

So far so good after the upgrade to SR11 here. The 'last state' bookmarks are being created and deleted properly.

Not applicable

how to delete/remove last document state???

bobiloco
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

My issue was that using "Accesspoint -> View Details -> Remove Last Document State" was not removing the current session bookmark all of the time ( is my best explanation ) but it seems to be working properly again in SR11. 'Allow Session Recovery' was turned off in the meantime.

You can also go into QMC -> Users -> Server Objects and manually delete bookmarks from the SHARED files there.