Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chadholton
Contributor II
Contributor II

Removing Dashboard from Access Point

I searched this forum for the answer, but have been unsuccessful in removing dashboards from Access Point based on the suggestions I found in those posts. 

I am not seeing (screenshot attached) a mounted drive indicated when I go to  

QMC-> System -> Setup -> Qlikview Servers -> Folders.

And I don't see any related files in the path either--->D:\QVData\QVProd\QVDocuments\Application\Root

I removed the dashboards from the public folder and the private folder on the server.  What am I missing?

#AccessPoint

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lucas_Gatling
Support
Support

@chadholton  One test that I would suggest trying is is to uncheck 'Browsable for both mounted folders and click apply. Then go back to the AccessPoint and see if you still see the desired App you want to be deleted. If you do still see the app you want deleted then it's somewhere in that Root folder file directory. It might not be in the 'Root' folder but it may be in one of the other sub folders in that file path. I would go folder by folder and do a search for the QVW file.

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Lucas_Gatling
Support
Support

@chadholton  One test that I would suggest trying is is to uncheck 'Browsable for both mounted folders and click apply. Then go back to the AccessPoint and see if you still see the desired App you want to be deleted. If you do still see the app you want deleted then it's somewhere in that Root folder file directory. It might not be in the 'Root' folder but it may be in one of the other sub folders in that file path. I would go folder by folder and do a search for the QVW file.

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution.
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @chadholton,

Sorry for my confusion, but I'm not following your description.  You stated that in QMC > System > Setup > QlikView Servers > QVS@ > Folders that you aren't seeing a Mounted Folder, however the screen capture you provided shows 2 Mounted Folders:  Public Files and Test Public Files.  Is the screen capture from the environment you're wishing to configure?  Can you please clarify a bit more? 

If your QV environment is using all of the product defaults, then have a look in C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\Documents as this is the default folder for both Root and Documents.

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!