Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Removing Document CALs issue

Hi,

We have recently moved to V10. One issue we've come across is in the Document CAL management under User managment. If you pick a document and list the document CALs associated with it, you now have two scroll windows. The first has the user and last used information, the second the quarantine time and remove button.

The problem is that the two windows do not move in sync! This means when you scroll on the left window and you wish to remove a user from the list, you don't know which remove "X" to click. This has resulted in "count and hope" being employed which hasn't been 100% successful!!

Is this a bug introduced in V10? It looks like one. Is there a different way to manage/remove these document CALs that gets me round this?

Thanks
Nick

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

I find it easier to navigate to the "documents" tab on the QEMC then choose "user documents", left click the document then click the cal section from the right hand side which displays a list of cals and user ids

what i have also noticed in the user tab on QV10 is that under groups, if the LDAP group begins with an underscore then QV doesn't reconise it in the list although publisher will accept it as a legit distribution list and allow user on teh group access

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

It's very quiet on this issue!?

Has anyone else come across this issue? Is it a known bug/problem in QV10, as it's going to cause me (and surely others?) a problem managing these document licenses?

Not applicable
Author

I find it easier to navigate to the "documents" tab on the QEMC then choose "user documents", left click the document then click the cal section from the right hand side which displays a list of cals and user ids

what i have also noticed in the user tab on QV10 is that under groups, if the LDAP group begins with an underscore then QV doesn't reconise it in the list although publisher will accept it as a legit distribution list and allow user on teh group access

Not applicable
Author

Yep, that'll do. Not used QEMC for this....but I will now!

Thanks!

Nick

Not applicable
Author

I have the same problem, but the QEMC will do the job. But it certainly looks like a 'bug/problem' with V10!