Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
senior_freshmen
Contributor III
Contributor III

Repo DB Superuser Password Reset

Hello Guys, 

today I wanted to Update our QlikSense to a newer Version. Unfortunately this messsage pops up: 

senior_freshmen_0-1626427351656.png

So apparently there is this Repo Superuser with a Password that nobody knows. 

What I did then was referring to this help guide to Reset forgotten PostgreSQL Passwort . But In my PostgreSQL Folder (9.6) i dont have this config file, only a sample from it. 

senior_freshmen_1-1626427457822.png

So without changing the passwort connection to trust i am not able to change the Password via cmd. 

Has anyone experienced similar issues and can help me with that? 

Thank you and with best regards 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Andre_Sostizzo
Digital Support
Digital Support

@senior_freshmen, from the screenshot you provided, it looks like you are in the wrong directory (C:\Program Files\Qlik\Sense\Repository\PostgreSQL\9.6\share).

The correct directory is under the "ProgramDate" folder, not the "Program Files" folder:

is C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Repository\PostgreSQL\9.6

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up! 🙂

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Lucas_Gatling
Support
Support

@senior_freshmen  what version of Qlik Sense are you currently running?

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution.
Andre_Sostizzo
Digital Support
Digital Support

@senior_freshmen, from the screenshot you provided, it looks like you are in the wrong directory (C:\Program Files\Qlik\Sense\Repository\PostgreSQL\9.6\share).

The correct directory is under the "ProgramDate" folder, not the "Program Files" folder:

is C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Repository\PostgreSQL\9.6

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up! 🙂