Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hopes2018
Contributor
Contributor

Reports are not properly rendering through QMC

Hi All,

we have one new dashboard  called DeviceReport.qvw migrated from  other groups.

The app generated  4 reports using Report Editor and  using Publisher to distribute  a pdf report via e-mail.

The data in reports looks good in Qlikview Report Editor , but the data changed  through QMC and distributing to the user.  Looks like there are no any  filtering attribute in the email PDF report attachment.

Can anyone  please help  what might be the reason for this, Thanks Much in advance!

I am using QlikView 12.10  SR7 on a Windows 2010 machine.

Labels (3)
2 Replies
hopes2018
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Further information: 

On Report Setting->Initial Selection,

1. if I choose Bookmark option, the report is rendered properly in the email attachment as what displaying in the Report Editor . 

2. If I choose   Clear All option, the report is rendered properly in the email attachment as what displaying in the Report Editor . 

3. If I choose  Current Selection option, the report is not rendered properly in the email attachment as what displaying in the Report Editor

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

You did not say if there is any Section Access table being loaded in the load script of the app in question, that would be the most logical problem for starters, so if you can answer that, we can go from there...  If there is, the issue is likely the record for the QDS service account not being correctly configured regarding the Reduction Fields in the Section Access table, the service account should have 'blanks' for all reduction fields, or a value that links it to all possible values to ensure things work properly.  Best I have for starters.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.