Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dondapati
Contributor II
Contributor II

Row Wise difference in QlikView

Hi QlikView Experts,

Good Day

I am new to Qlikview Software, I am very much grateful if, give the solution/idea to the following Problem.

I want to find the Difference row wise based on the selection from Dimension(Here Dimension is Pr-Column).

Here Selection Dynamically ,so based on the selection all possible Combination of Differences is generate.

Here data looks like

Input    
BOPaAsToPr
6521068AA
11251349BB
23141754cc

My Output Format is 

Output    
BOPaAsToPr
-527-319AA-BB
-1738-714AA-cc
-1211-4-5BB-cc

If i select Only AA  from the Pr Column no Differences will come if Select more than one all the possible Combination Differences will be generate 

Labels (2)
1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Best I can do is recommend you attach a sample QVW if you have one with your data model, as that generally makes it easier for folks to try to help with suggestions, but the other thing you can do here is use the Design Blog area to search for something that may be helpful there.  I am not exactly sure what you are trying to do, so I am just going to give you the base URL, and you can search yourself to see if you can find anything helpful.  There are 700+ mostly how-to posts in this area from our own experts, so hopefully you can find something to get you on your way.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Design-Blog/bg-p/qlik-design-blog

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.