Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
engr_farhanqadr
Creator
Creator

Schedule not running completely

Hi Folks,

I have a long SQL query in qlikview  document which was running correctly in 5 hours. but when the data grown it fails after 6 hours at QMC. there is no error in sql as it is running fine in pl/sql. 

also i had checked through desktop in debug mode it shows attached error after executing some lines.

please help out.

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marcus_sommer

Your local execution is probably missing some access rights to the database, connector or similar. The execution failure within the QMC is probably caused through any time-out. It may one on the qlik-side but also within the network/driver/database.

Of course you could now look for the settings/configurations to increase the time-out but I suggest to optimize the load itself by loading only the needed data and/or the current data by applying any incremental logic.

- Marcus

View solution in original post

1 Reply
marcus_sommer

Your local execution is probably missing some access rights to the database, connector or similar. The execution failure within the QMC is probably caused through any time-out. It may one on the qlik-side but also within the network/driver/database.

Of course you could now look for the settings/configurations to increase the time-out but I suggest to optimize the load itself by loading only the needed data and/or the current data by applying any incremental logic.

- Marcus