Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Schedule reload Mon-Fri ONLY

Hi,

Does anybody know how to Schedule a reload to happen every 15mins between 9am-6pm Mon-Fri (ie Business Hours) - it is important that the reloads do not take place at the weekends to allow for server maintenance, etc.

Note: I would prefer not to create 5 separate daily jobs if possible - thanks

8 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hayes001,

You can use a command line and task manager to reload your QVW.

"C:\Program Files\QlikView\Qv.exe"  /R  "C:\...\App.qvw"

I think it help you.

Thanks

Not applicable
Author

This needs to be managed via the standard interface QEMC - this is a large scale global deployment using DEV, UAT, PROD environments - nobody will have access to C: drives. Thank you for your suggestion. Tom

ekech_infomotio
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

The trigger should look like this (QV11):

schedule_15min.PNG

Not applicable
Author

Hi Edgar, we use QV10 - do you know if it is possible in QV10? Thanks for your help - Tom

ekech_infomotio
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi Tom,

sorry, but I can't answer this question, because I only know QV11-Server. But I would assume there is anything similar in QV10 to set your triggers...

Greetings,

Edgar

Not applicable
Author

Does anybody know how to do this in QV10?

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

The screen above is the same as in version 10, but it only appears when using Publisher. In version 10, without publisher, you can only set Hourly for all days. The other option is to create five different tasks one for each work day of the week (five weekly tasks).

Hope that helps.

Miguel

Not applicable
Author

Hi Miguel,

How to make this? I don't found how insert more than one task per application.

Thank you!

Michele