Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Session CALs: Who was denied a session CAL and when

Is there a way to identify who was denied a session CAL and when?  I looked in the logs but I see no correlation.

7 Replies
vgutkovsky
Master II
Master II

Dave, have you tried checking the Events log file? I believe it should be stored there.

Regards,

Vlad

Not applicable
Author

The Events log doesn't indicate the WHO.  I have a specific example of this happening yesterday, but I see no "Access Denied..." entry in the Events log; nor do I see the users ID in the Sessions log for the time period this occured.

Not applicable
Author

The Events log doesn't indicate the WHO.  I have a specific example of this happening yesterday, but I see no "Access Denied..." entry in the Events log; nor do I see the users ID in the Sessions log for the time period this occurred.

vgutkovsky
Master II
Master II

Try changing your logging level to High in the QMC and then I believe the Event log should display this info.

Vlad

Not applicable
Author

Thanks!  I just changed the Verbosity.  Let's see what happens tomorrow.

vgutkovsky
Master II
Master II

Did it work?

Not applicable
Author

I managed to get the data I needed – in rough form at any rate. I'm not sure the High Verbosity gave me anything above and beyond what I already had/needed, but thanks anyway.

I really appreciate the help.