Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qwebnm
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Support Portal account permission issue

When I log in to the QlickView support portal, in Licenses, I can see the license information managed by my colleague's account, but not my account.

and, In the Qlikview community, colleagues are partners, but I am a contributor

Why?

Labels (4)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @qwebnm . Since you are registered as a Contributor, there's definitely something wrong with your account setup.
I suggest that you chat with a Customer Support representative: https://community.qlik.com/t5/Support/ct-p/qlikSupport -->  Support Chat --> Chat Now, to have that fixed.

Have a great day!

Daniele - Senior Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.

View solution in original post

Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

To add something, which should help with the Customer Support request, I can see that your account and your colleague's are registered under two different companies with slightly different names (your company has "Co., Ltd." added to the name, your colleague's company doesn't have that, and that's the actual Partner company).

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @qwebnm . Since you are registered as a Contributor, there's definitely something wrong with your account setup.
I suggest that you chat with a Customer Support representative: https://community.qlik.com/t5/Support/ct-p/qlikSupport -->  Support Chat --> Chat Now, to have that fixed.

Have a great day!

Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

To add something, which should help with the Customer Support request, I can see that your account and your colleague's are registered under two different companies with slightly different names (your company has "Co., Ltd." added to the name, your colleague's company doesn't have that, and that's the actual Partner company).