Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Apurva232
Contributor
Contributor

Unable to View tasks in QMC

Hi Team,

I have Qlikview Server 12.10 SR 6 edition.It is observed the automation reload activity in QMC has stoped suddenly.I am not able to view any of the task in QMC.

Thanks,

Apurva

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Maria_Halley
Support
Support

@Apurva232 

I would try to recreate the QVPR from backup. Of course configuration settings done after the backup will be gone.

By default, QlikView does a daily backup of the QVPR. You can also try to recreate the Application data folder, but since this doesn't hold the task list, I would start with the QVPR

Another thing that you want to do is to check in the QlikView Management service logs. Is there any issues contacting the QDS (publisher)? 

For instructions to restore QVPR see

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge/How-To-Restore-the-QVPR-From-Backup-or-Recreate-the-QVPR/ta-...

And as always. Backup before changes!

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @Apurva232,

What changed in the environment?  Do you have Publisher licensed?  If yes, does the QlikView Service account have the appropriate permissions to the Source Documents location?  If Publisher isn't licensed, does the QlikView Service account have the appropriate permissions to the User Documents location?

Please note that version 12.10 is long past its supported end date, so you won't be able to get assistance from Qlik Support. I strongly suggest you get this environment upgraded to a more modern version.  Currently, 12.50 or12.60 would be your best bet.

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!
Apurva232
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi All,

Yes Qlikview account has permission to source document location.We have updated Publisher licences and all the services are working smoothly.

Maria_Halley
Support
Support

@Apurva232 

Did the change happened right after the upgrade, or did it work for a while?

Apurva232
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi @Maria_Halley 

Initially, it was working fine. It suddenly happened one fine day, I was not able to view any of my tasks and there was no up-gradation work going on.

Thanks

Maria_Halley
Support
Support

@Apurva232 

I would try to recreate the QVPR from backup. Of course configuration settings done after the backup will be gone.

By default, QlikView does a daily backup of the QVPR. You can also try to recreate the Application data folder, but since this doesn't hold the task list, I would start with the QVPR

Another thing that you want to do is to check in the QlikView Management service logs. Is there any issues contacting the QDS (publisher)? 

For instructions to restore QVPR see

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge/How-To-Restore-the-QVPR-From-Backup-or-Recreate-the-QVPR/ta-...

And as always. Backup before changes!