Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Basavaraj
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Unable to open a loaded document by QlikView

Hello,

We have 2 documents published on a server. One of them, it is an archive file. The document was loading perfectly. 

I cannot open the archive QVW through the Access Point. When I try to open the QVW, a pop-up message appears and say: "Failed to open document, You don't have access to this document."

I check the archive document and the tickbox to 'allow document to the loaded by QlikView Server' is greyed out, so I cannot select it.

I use QV12-50 version in QV Server.

Please can anyone suggest what I can do now to allow me to serve this document.

Thanks in advance,

Begoña

Labels (1)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
anat
Master
Master

is any section access in the app?

View solution in original post

Maria_Halley
Support
Support

@Basavaraj

If you don't have section access, can you check the permissions on disk for the file? Users have to have read rights to the file to open it in access point.

This is normally done by the publisher, but if you don't have a publisher license you have to set it yourself. If you use publisher, check the users added under the distribution path in the task

View solution in original post

3 Replies
anat
Master
Master

is any section access in the app?

Maria_Halley
Support
Support

@Basavaraj

If you don't have section access, can you check the permissions on disk for the file? Users have to have read rights to the file to open it in access point.

This is normally done by the publisher, but if you don't have a publisher license you have to set it yourself. If you use publisher, check the users added under the distribution path in the task

Maria_Halley
Support
Support

@Basavaraj

Did you find a solution for you issue?