Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pkmycv1uiz
Contributor
Contributor

Unable view the dashboards in QlikView AccessPoint portal via google chrome / Edge

Dear all ,

Please assist we are unable to view the dashboards in  QlikView AccessPoint portal via google chrome / Edge .

please find the attached screen. Thanks !

Labels (1)
  • Other

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

In the Source Document tab open the task you have set up and go to the server >>> Availability tab. This is where that setting is at (see attached image).  If the settings are checked, then delete the document  .meta file. The rerun the task.

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
marcus_sommer

There are no clients listed above the document state button. Maybe all are disabled for this application within the qmc.

- Marcus

pkmycv1uiz
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Marcus,

Thank you for responding...

Can you brief me more on the issue?  

marcus_sommer

You should see clients like:

marcus_sommer_0-1652861283100.png

and this could be controlled an the application-level within the qmc by documents.

- Marcus

Maria_Halley
Support
Support

@pkmycv1uiz

If I set the default preferred client to "download" I get almost the same problem, documents will not open, but I do still get the clients listed.

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

In the Source Document tab open the task you have set up and go to the server >>> Availability tab. This is where that setting is at (see attached image).  If the settings are checked, then delete the document  .meta file. The rerun the task.

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
pkmycv1uiz
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thank you all for your inputs the issue resolved by ticking the option "Full Browser and Small Device Version" for this document .

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

Please mark my answer using the "Accept as Solution"

Thanks