Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sarafamiglietti
Creator
Creator

Upgrade Qlikview Server 11.20 SR12 to Qlikview Server 11.20 SR15

Hello,

I want to upgrade Qlikview Server 11.20 SR12 to Qlikview Server 11.20 SR15 and I have several questions:

1 / Do I have to upgrade first to Qlikview Server  11.20 SR13, then to Qlikview Server 11.20 SR14 and after to Qlikview Server 11.20 SR15? Or can I directly upgrade to Qlikview Server 11.20 SR15?

2 / What is the procedure to upgrade to a new SR version?

3/ Do I have to upgrade Qlikview Desktop too?

Thanks for your help!

Sara

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

1. No
  2. Just run the SR15 installer. If that sounds to dangerous to you, then first make a backup of C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\ and everything inside.
  3. No, but it is generally advised to keep every Qlik component in sync. It will also make reporting to - and solving issues by Qlik Support a lot easier.

I guess you may now have some additional questions. Go ahead and post them here.

Best,

Peter

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

1. No
  2. Just run the SR15 installer. If that sounds to dangerous to you, then first make a backup of C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\ and everything inside.
  3. No, but it is generally advised to keep every Qlik component in sync. It will also make reporting to - and solving issues by Qlik Support a lot easier.

I guess you may now have some additional questions. Go ahead and post them here.

Best,

Peter

sarafamiglietti
Creator
Creator
Author

Hello,

Thanks for your answer.

This post also help me:

upgrading from QlikView 11.20 SR12 to SR15

Best Regards

Sara