Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shayraber
Creator
Creator

Upgrade from QV 11.2 to November 2017 SR2

hi,

recently, we have upgraded our QV server from 11.2 to November 2017 SR2.

almost all passed successfully except few minor issues:

1. Help text which used to appear by hovering over now need to be clicked in order to be shown - just mentioning it. non-issue

2. Container which holds links to tabs with section access over tabs access which used to be aligned to the left (if you didn't have access to the second tab, then the second link at the container was gone and the all links were aligned to the left, and now, there is a "hole" in the container where the links leads to those tabs are prevented by section access) - can it be handled?

3. time stamp structure for the log file has changed - hence Governance Dashboard doesn't work (v 2.0.2) can it be set to the old format?

4. one document (only one) keeps failing while running through QMC (manually reloading through desktop application works).

the error is also something that i see for the first time and didn't find any references here regarding it.

error:

2018-01-29 10:45:57 0200 Store  Shipments_Load Into [2_DW\Shipments_Load.qvd] (qvd)

2018-01-29 10:45:57 0201 DROP Table  Shipments_Load

2018-01-29 10:45:57      Error: Unexpected token: '(', expected one of: ',', ')', ':', 'OPERATOR_PLUS', 'OPERATOR_MINUS', 'OPERATOR_MULTIPLICATION', 'OPERATOR_DIVISION', ...

2018-01-29 10:45:57      Execution Failed

2018-01-29 10:45:57      Execution finished.

any idea?

please advice,

regards,

Shay

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chris_andersson
Partner - Contributor III

For anyone reading this thread,

///$bnf off in the individual document solved the issue.

The command must be placed in the absolute beginning of the script.

Don't forget to take tabs into account when pasting the command.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
chris_andersson

Hello Shay,

Sorry that I do not have any answers for you, as we face the exact same issue.

I have tried with the EnableBNF...=0 in server settings.ini and have tested with individual disabling of BNF in the document according to the release notes of November.

I wanted to bump this thread though, hoping someone has solved the issue with Unexpected token.

chris_andersson

For anyone reading this thread,

///$bnf off in the individual document solved the issue.

The command must be placed in the absolute beginning of the script.

Don't forget to take tabs into account when pasting the command.