Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Upgrading from SR11 to SR13

I'm using QlikView Server and Desktop service releases 11 and I would like to upgrade directly to SR13. In other words I would like to skip the SR12. Could this cause any problems or if I don't first upgrade to SR12 and then to SR13. Thanks in advance!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

You should be able to upgrade both Desktop and Server in place and all the documents and configuration settings as well as license information should carry over.  To be safe, always backup any important files (QVW, Extensions and configuration files, like *.Meta, *.Shared, *.PGO, etc).

Check out the QlikView Server Reference Manual for the server upgrade procedures under section

3.2 Upgrade Procedure

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Not applicable
Author

You should be able to upgrade both Desktop and Server in place and all the documents and configuration settings as well as license information should carry over.  To be safe, always backup any important files (QVW, Extensions and configuration files, like *.Meta, *.Shared, *.PGO, etc).

Check out the QlikView Server Reference Manual for the server upgrade procedures under section

3.2 Upgrade Procedure