Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Inessan86
Contributor II
Contributor II

Users can't access models

Hi, 

I have models that are accessible from Qlikview web and managed by access files in Excel.

Starting today all the users except for DEV users don't see the models in the main screen and their last login date on QMC is not updated (as if they are not logged in).

The access files themselves seems to be working as I can change the permissions for the DEV users. 

Any ideas how to handle this issue?

Inessa

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Inessan86
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

New policy update of the server has caused a change in permissions of the folder contains the files. 

The permissions were restored manually and the users were be able to see the models as per their permissions in the Section Access. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

You have one of two things going, either the NTFS/DMS authorizations are not matching up to allow access to the files, or the Section Access table you appear to be using has incorrect information in it such that things are not matching up there, has to be one of those two items, cannot think of anything else that would impact things.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
Inessan86
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

New policy update of the server has caused a change in permissions of the folder contains the files. 

The permissions were restored manually and the users were be able to see the models as per their permissions in the Section Access.