Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adinarayana
Contributor II
Contributor II

Warning Copy Document Log failed. Exception: Thread was being aborted

Hi All

can you please help me with below waring message in QMC(Qlikview)

i am getting this warning message for one my Qlikview job

like to know reasons for failed to copy document log and how can we avoid this warnings

(11/1/2020 4:26:27 PM) Warning: Copy Document Log failed. Exception: Thread was being aborted.

(11/1/2020 4:26:27 PM) Information: Read Document Log was aborted System.Threading.ThreadAbortException: Thread was being aborted. || at QVBWrapper.Document.ReadDocumentLogThread(ILogBucket i_LogBucket, DateTime i_ReloadStartTime)

(11/1/2020 4:26:27 PM) Information: Reload finished successfully

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @Adinarayana,

It's difficult to say what the cause of the warning is without reviewing the log in its entirety, but I believe it is stating that a document log was not created because the reload task was aborted.  This is the best information I have based upon the information.  Thanks!

Best Regards 

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @Adinarayana,

It's difficult to say what the cause of the warning is without reviewing the log in its entirety, but I believe it is stating that a document log was not created because the reload task was aborted.  This is the best information I have based upon the information.  Thanks!

Best Regards 

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!
Maria_Halley
Support
Support

It could be that the tasks timeouts. Default the timeout is set to a day I think, but it might have been changed.

The other that someone manually cancel the task.