Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Web Parts shown - but no qvw-file available

Hi.

Trying to get a SharePoint WWS 3.0 and QV Web Parts to work.

So fare I have installed both - and it is possible to add a QV Web Part to a Web Application in the SharePoint, but for some reason I'm told that "QlikviewDocument not set", and no qv-document is available in the Qlikview Objext Selector.

While installing QV Web Parts one is asked to test the QvAjaxZFP-URL, and it worked: I got an: OK.

Some info on the set up:

1. The QV-server and the SharePoint runs on 2 different servers.

2. I maked the proxy-setting under the installation-proces - (thats all I have done proxy-wise)

3. I can access user-documents ussing the ajax-client on the qv-server from the SharePoint-server - I have to login each time though, I guess since, I can't use the servername in the URL, but have to use the IP-adress.

4: My user has a Name CAL in the qvs.

5: With a OsUser()-test in a user-doc on the qvs I tested that is in fact the right user-info, that is sent to the qvs.

Can anyone explain why there is no qvw-application available in the Qlikview Object Selector?

Thanks in advance.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

The problem had to do with authentication and access-rights to the qvw and the problem with NTLM not supporting Mulit-hop.

The problem appears in a setup where:

SharePoint is installed on Server A

and the Qlikview environment is installed on Server B.

Allowing anonymous-session ussing a session CAL made the qvw available in the Qlikview Object Selector.

Another solution to this setup should be to use Kerberos and configure it to use allow delegation.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi again.

Forgot one thing:

The Path to the QvAjaxZfc is set to: http://Server-IP/QvAjaxZfc/

Not applicable
Author

The problem had to do with authentication and access-rights to the qvw and the problem with NTLM not supporting Mulit-hop.

The problem appears in a setup where:

SharePoint is installed on Server A

and the Qlikview environment is installed on Server B.

Allowing anonymous-session ussing a session CAL made the qvw available in the Qlikview Object Selector.

Another solution to this setup should be to use Kerberos and configure it to use allow delegation.