Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

You are not authorised to view the page

Hello,

When the user is trying to access the QlikView document via the AccessPoint 8.5,
he is getting the error "You are not authorised to view the page .You are not have permission
to view this directory or page due to Access Control list(ACL) that is configured for this
resource on the web server.

The user is the part of both the accesspoint recipient as well as the distrbution list recipient.
When the user clicks on any report, it is prompting for the userid/password. When he enters,
it is saying "You are not authorised to view the page"

Any suggestions on this.

he is using IE 6 version .

3 Replies
Bjorn_Wedbratt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

As you're not stating which client is being used from AccessPoint I will asume that you're trying to use Qv Plugin. Please make sure that you got the correct permissions on the file opendoc.htm found in the virtual folder QvPlugin. This file is referenced when you click on a link in Access Point (if using Qv Plugin that is).

If you're using any other client, you need to verify security settings for that particular client (QvJava and/or files generated for Ajax/ZFC client).

Not applicable
Author

Hi Bjorn,

When the user is not Authorised, I want to give a pop like "Your not Authorised to see the dashboard". I checked in the Open.htm.But not find the setting where Exactly want to change to see the pop up.

My requirement is "User is Authenticate".But not Authorised.In this case I want to show the POP Message.I used the "Login Address" & "User Header Name" in the Access Point of QEMC.But it's redirecting the pages to all the users 😞

I want to redirect to specific users who are not AUTHORISED.Any ideas pls..

Ram.

Bjorn_Wedbratt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Ram,
Not sure what you're after here, and which version as you replied to a thread started almost a 2 years ago.
Please start a new thread, and not bounce old ones.

Thanks,
Bjorn