Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

iPhone iOS 7 issue

Hi All,

I have just updated my iPhone to iOS 7 and now the home icons that used to take me into my reports now longer work!

Does anyone else have these issues?

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

What version of QlikView Server are you using?

iOS7 will only be supported from 11.20 SR4

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Not applicable
Author

What version of QlikView Server are you using?

iOS7 will only be supported from 11.20 SR4

Not applicable
Author

When will SR4 be generally available?

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Matthew,

There has not been a date given yet, but should be soon.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi Matthew,

I notice that it is now SR4 is now available.  I would make sure that you trial it on a development server (as with any release) before rushing it out as I have heard that there are some changes to Set Analysis around tightening up the rules around when different quote marks are used.  This could affect values presented by existing documents.

If you use Set Analysis then regression testing is essential.

Steve

http://www.quickintelligence.co.uk/

Not applicable
Author

Hi Matthew,

I have this problem too. On opening a document from an IOS  bookmark on ipad/iphone the session hangs  while displaying  'Loading....' in top right corner of screen. Worked ok before installing IOS7. Have upgraded QV server to 11.2SR4 which supports IOS7, but get  the same result. Does anybody know if there is something else I need to configure?

Steve

stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

11.2 SR4 has been pulled temporarily, I believe it is due to the Set Analysis changes I referenced above.  The release should be available again soon - with those changes removed.

The details are here:

http://community.qlik.com/blogs/technicalbulletin/2013/10/23/qlikview-1120-sr4-update

Whether or not the issue where apps stick on the Loading message when the release resurfaces we will have to wait and see.

Steve