Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shivam0703
Contributor III
Contributor III

pivot table duplicate value not showing and other column's data also not showing

Here in the image attached u can see  PIN data(two values) is available in table box but in thw pivot or straight table all values are blank also in table box there is multiples values too in lead ID but in straight table that too not showing how to overcome from such issue?

I need all the data in pivot table just (leadid) field is selected in dimention and pin in measure not other function then what is the issue can anyone tell??

Labels (1)
5 Replies
Or
MVP
MVP

It looks like PIN is set to be a measure. There are multiple PINs, so Qlik doesn't know what to display. You need to either make PIN a dimension, or tell Qlik what to do when there are multiple PINs, e.g. use a function such as Count(PIN), Concat(PIN), etc.

shivam0703
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

PIN is already in measure but PIN is showing bank values and  lead id column is not showing duplicate values too.

Or
MVP
MVP

The fact that PIN is a measure *is* your problem. Make it a dimension, or tell Qlik how to handle it as a measure when there are multiple values.

shivam0703
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

If I make it measure then It will show me only 2 rows but I need all 7 rows as per the lead ID what else can be the solution to remain PIN as a measure but should display some data

Or
MVP
MVP

There is no solution I know of to put a field in the measures, but have it behave like a dimension. I don't understand why you don't just use it as a dimension in the first place if that's what you want... perhaps someone else can help you with this.