Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

restart Qlikview services automatically

For unexpected power outage when server is shutdown and started again, seems like I have to mannually start Qlikview services. How I can I do it automatic with server start services should start?

8 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Pravenna ,

As per my understanding u don't need to start ur qlikview services it start automatically ....

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

In my case, I started services again to make it existance, Do I need to consider to make it automatic?

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Yes in services select start-up  type as Automatic

Regards

ASHFAQ

Not applicable
Author

HI when u switch on ur server it ll start automatically it self , u don't need to start ... even if u try to start form services it ll show like start mode

in the below image i made it as stop after powered on my machine

SERVICES.PNG.png 

Not applicable
Author

hi in general the start up type ll be automatic only 

Not applicable
Author

Hi Pravenna ,

if u fell answer is relevant make it is correct and close the thread ....

Giuseppe_Novello

Praveena,

For the following comment "I started services again to make it existance," it seems that the services are not starting up? It best to try "Automatic(delay start)" this will give the whole machine a good 60 sec to boot up and MS won't push QV services at last and our service then timeout and never get started. Note, when you switch "automatic(delay)" it will take around 2 -3 minutes to get the services started at the point the machine is up and running.

Gio

Giuseppe Novello
Principal Technical Support Engineer @ Qlik
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I see startup Type as automatic and status as running. I dont know, where it went wrong,I myself restarted all qlikview services after server pickup .