Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

0 values are suppressed on Excel export

Hello. I'm having an issue with exporting some QlikView tables via a macro.
There are two rows that have missing values in Excel but have 0 values in QlikView. I've unchecked the "suppress missing" and "suppress zero values" but it still hasn't changed anything.
Any ideas?
Pictures for references

6 Replies
ychaitanya
Creator III
Creator III

could see same 8 rows in both the images. Can you highlight the missing rows ?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Missing values.jpg

Here you go. The values are simply left blank in Excel but they have values in QlikView

ychaitanya
Creator III
Creator III

Hope you're trying a micro, can you try using the standard functionality of Qlik Send to Excel and see if the problem exists ?

then you could tune up macro if in-case it's coming properly in standard qlik functionality

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I've tried using the built-in function of exporting to Excel from QlikView. The results are pretty odd.If I use the built-in function, it suppresses the zeros, but in the case of the two rows it actually places them as text. See the image below:Values with the regular export.jpg

ychaitanya
Creator III
Creator III

i feel there are data type conversion issues around here.. try pasting as special in the macro code (or) before pasting the cells change the input type to Number in Macro code.

else we can also try using the Num(Expr, '#,##0.00') conversions in qlik expressions and setting the Expression Default in Number Tab

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Paste special didn't worked and neither changing the format