Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

2 JOBS IN QMC

Hi Team,

I am handling scenario in my project as,

• My dashboard will get refresh only on Monday, but the scenario is my dashboard should also get refresh in first weekday for every month.
  • if the first weekday of the month is Sunday or Saturday it should be skipped and refreshment should start on first weekday.

• So i planned to schedule 2 jobs in QMC for refreshment on every monday and first weekday for every month, Is there possibilities to skip Sunday or Saturday in QMC

Please provide your suggestion. Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

ASHOK RAVICHANDRAN

7 Replies
agarwalrits13
Contributor III
Contributor III

HI Ashok,

We can create 2 dummy task, one which we run and every monday and other with run starting 7 days of month. And then create 3rd task which will be depended once both task ran successfully.

agarwalrits13
Contributor III
Contributor III

HI Ashok,

Just now I verify differenet was in QMC, There is a way in QMC which can be done with done task itself. I have attached the screen shot of the triggers section. Please Click "On" readio button in order to view this.

pooja_prabhu_n
Creator III
Creator III

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Pooja, Your reference is helpfull

andrei_delta
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi

in qmc, when you configure the trigger you select on a schedule and untick the days you don't want to reload the doc.

comunitate.PNG

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks for your suggestion  Ritesh, I will work on it and get back.

agarwalrits13
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi ashok_ravichandran

Please mark the correct answer if the logic is working as per your requirement. So that it will help others too.