Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Access Point Auto-login with windows user

Whenever accessing the Access Point, it is logged in with windows user(for example; administrator). Although I want to log in with different user, there is no pop up to enter log in information.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

You have to change the browser setting to display log in pop up whenever you access the Access Point.

[Tool] [Internet Options] [Security] [Trusted Site] [Customize Level]

- User Authentication

-- Log in by entering user name and password # <-- You have to check this option to display log in pop up.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

You have to change the browser setting to display log in pop up whenever you access the Access Point.

[Tool] [Internet Options] [Security] [Trusted Site] [Customize Level]

- User Authentication

-- Log in by entering user name and password # <-- You have to check this option to display log in pop up.

Not applicable
Author

Hi ,

Can you tell me how to do this in AJAX client. For example in Google Chrome. ( We are using Google  Chrome not IE anymore)

Thanks

BR

Veeki

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

If you set the above, chrome should be good to go.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

Hi Bill thanks for your reply

I did the settings IE and it works (it gives pop up login window) but in Chrome once I logged in using my favorite link it will not ask my credentials again unless i restart the machine. I would like to have this login pop up window every time i click on the access point link (saved as favorite in my browser)

thanks,

Best Regards

Veeki