Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Access Point Object Returning ZERO records

Hi All,

I have an application that when i view on the qlikview client, a straight table object returns records. However, when I view this same object in access point, the object renders but shows ZERO records.

All other objects in the application display correctly on access point. Does anyone know what I can do to fix this problem? I am perplexed

Thanks,

Byron

3 Replies
marcus_sommer

Sometimes an object gets corrupt - therefore create a new table from the scratch - maybe in steps to see if it in general worked and any propertie caused a problem. Beside them take a look on features like section access which might break calculations because of missing fields or fieldvalues.

- Marcus

Not applicable
Author

Hi Marcus,

Thanks for your feedback. I thought the object might be corrupt too so I did rebuild it; problem still present. Their is no section access. Any other things that you think might cause this. The QMC environment I'm on is 11 SR15

Thanks,

Byron

marcus_sommer

I have not really an idea. I would reduce the table to one dimension and expression (maybe a simple dummy like = 1) and then going step by step to see how long it worked and therefore to find this setting or combination from properties which caused the error.

- Marcus