Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Access Point using Ipad

Team

I am trying to access Access Point from my ipad. I could see all the dashboards but when i click on one of the dashboards it shows loading on the top right corner, But never loads.

I have Mobile Client ticked for the dashboard.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

22 Replies
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Need further details on your configuration, as I have been able to get things to work successfully and fail depending upon how I configure the QVWS and QVS resources in the QMC System Setup area.  You have given pertinent info on QVWS, but I need to confirm the QVS Security tab settings are Allow Anonymous in Client access and NTFS or DMS in Authorization area.  I think with that information, I should be able to give you some further guidance here, but I am hopeful you went ahead and opened up a support case as well on this and the techs were able to get things sorted out with you.

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
vkolasani
Contributor III
Contributor III

Assuming you're using IIS, here are the steps to fix the issue:

1- Go to IIS manager
2- Go to Default Web site( or where ever you implement the Qlikview apps folders)
3- Select QvAjaxZfc
4- Open “ Authentication” feature.
5- Have both Anonymous and Windows Authentication = Enable.
6- On the bottom, go to “content view”
7- Find the “authenticate.aspx” and right click on it and select “switch to feature view”
8- On feature view for the Authentication.aspx, select / open Authentication
9- Disable “anonymous authentication” and just leave enable “ Windows Authentication”
10- Do a IIS reset and try again with the Ipad.

sohailansari201
Creator
Creator

Venu, your method worked.

Thank you.