Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sunny_talwar

Actions associated with Bookmarks

Hi Team -

Is there a way to know what all actions are associated with a bookmark. When I say action I don't mean the Trigger action, I just mean that what all things are getting selected and if any variables are getting cleared out kind of actions.

Thanks,

Sunny

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Well, in the Document Properties on the Variables tab you can find if a variable is included in bookmarks or not. Dunno if that helps.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Other then 'see what happens'... not afaik. A bookmark is basically a snapshot of the state of a document. I don't think there's a way to show that as a from-to selection vector. If you want you can mimic part of it with concat({BookMarkHere}-{$} Distinct Field1) like expressions.

sunny_talwar
Author

gwassenaar‌ the issue I am running into is that when I use the bookmark, I am seeing a variable getting reset for some reason. Not entirely sure why this is happening but there are bunch of triggers in the document and I might have to break it down to find out what is going on.

Gysbert_Wassenaar

Well, in the Document Properties on the Variables tab you can find if a variable is included in bookmarks or not. Dunno if that helps.

sunny_talwar
Author

Awesome.... This is exactly what I needed to know.... Thanks gwassenaar