Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
homee
Contributor III
Contributor III

Add date to loaded data

Hi, 

i am loading our facebook page likes. Unfortunately these are returned without the current date so my question is how can i add the current date and then store the table?

Thats what i currently have: 

LIB CONNECT TO 'Facebook_Fan_Pages - BLABLA';

[pagelikes]:
LOAD
	id as [Page.id], 
	likes as [Page.likes], 
	talking_about_count as [Page.talking_about_count];

SELECT id,
	likes,
	talking_about_count
FROM Page
WITH PROPERTIES (
id='11111111111'
);

Store [pagelikes] into [lib://homee-Daten:DataFiles/pagelikes.qvd](qvd);

DROP TABLES [pagelikes];

Sleep 60 * 1000;//ms

Labels (4)
2 Replies
Vegar
MVP
MVP

LIB CONNECT TO 'Facebook_Fan_Pages - BLABLA';

[pagelikes]:

LOAD

DayName(Today()) as Date,

id as [Page.id], 

likes as [Page.likes], 

talking_about_count as [Page.talking_about_count];

SELECT id,

likes,

talking_about_count

FROM Page

WITH PROPERTIES (

id='11111111111'

);

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Two things on this one, is this for QlikView or Qlik Sense, believe the latter, but I just wanted to confirm prior to moving the post to the correct product area if that is the case and second, did Vegar's post get you what you needed?  If it did, please be sure to return to the thread and close it out properly by using the Accept as Solution button on Vegar's post which will give him credit for the help and let other Members know that worked for you.  If you did something different, you can post that and then use the button to mark that post and if you are still working on things, please leave an update.  It is greatly appreciated if you properly close out threads.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.