Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Add dimension columns (totals)

Hi, I created  a pivot table in Qlikview in wich there are two dimensions: one for the date (fecha) and the other for entities(entidades).

I'm also using an expresssion that calculates the amount for each entitie in each date, the formula I'm using is: Sum(Amount).

I'm attaching and Excel file that has three tabs, the first one exports the pivot table I created on Qlikview, the second one shows the operation I need to do, and the last one (the red one) shows how I finally need to present my pivot table, i.e. the third one is my objective. I hope you'll understand what I'm saying with that Excel file, I don't have permission to attach the .qvw file.

What I need is to sum in one separate column, the amounts for those entities that their name begin with the letter "A" ; that is to say, I need a total for those amounts. Also I need that those separately amounts for the entities that begin with the letter A, don't show anymore in the pivot table... what I need is just the total for them.

I need the same for those entities that begin their name with the letter "C".

The rest entities have to appear the same way they are appearing right now. They don't need any kind of filter.

Hope someone can help me

0 Replies