Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Adding multiple dimensions at once

Hi all,

I have a straight table that will contain a lot of columns, at least 100. Is there a quick way to add multiple dimensions at once (besides selecting multiple dimensions from the "Available Fields/Groups" menu...I'm not doing this because I want everything in a specific order and am adding conditions as I go)? I can add all of these dimensions and expressions individually (and will if that's the only solution), but I just wondering if there was a more efficient way to go about this.

2 Replies
marcus_sommer

The "normal" usage of a table-chart is to have a few dimensions and a few expressions - maybe 4 to 15 because the readability and the handling from tables which are much larger are quite bad and therefore was no reason to design any kind of field-groupings or any automatism.

One alternatively might be to write a macro which reads a table with your fields/labels/conditions and creates these chart-items within a loop but you will need to do it more often as once or twice to get a real benefit for the efforts to develop such a macro.

- Marcus

bouderbc
Creator
Creator

Have a look on this video , u will have the answer ..